I just read the last week of commentaries and I very much appreciate the critical engagement with the authors and political ecology and the way you are bringing your own expertise and interests to the blogs. I am a little worried that not everyone is contributing yet...let me know if you are having a problem. Also, if you have not scheduled to see me about your assessed essay please get in touch. I will also set up some times for you to skype me once I am back in sunny Tucson to discuss the essays and other follow up from the elective. I am looking forward to discussing water and waste tomorrow. And also, if there is anything else you want to discuss in our remaining in class time do let me know ASAP so I can alter our final meeting slightly or find an extra reading. For the methods lecture I am doing on Tuesday I am planning to post a few research proposals that use political ecology frameworks which might be helpful.
Diana
No comments:
Post a Comment