Hi all
Remember to post your reactions to the first week and the readings tomorrow! A couple of you asked what I expect. I am interested in your thoughts on at least 2 of the readings - a brief summary of their focus and key points, any criticisms or confusions, how they change your thinking about research, your own interests or policy, and any other ideas you are developing about political ecology,
Also, if you want to schedule time to meet with me I have set aside this Friday (11th) from 9.30 to 11, and the mornings of Nov 23rd, Nov 24th, and Nov 25th from 9 to noon. I can also chat after class on Mondays. Email me to book time if you want. My office is in the big ECI room on the top floor, second to the end on the left (belongs to Chris Llewellyn Smith).
Diana
No comments:
Post a Comment