Tuesday, 22 November 2011

Paul Robbins is happy to talk next Tuesday

Paul can chat with us at 4pm for 30 mins on Tuesday if you are
interested. I will see if I can find a room. Let me know if you CANNOT
come.

And maybe post a question each that you would like to ask him to the blog.
For example, we could ask him what he thinks the new cool trends in
political ecology are or ask him to tell us about his work on the
political ecology of mosquitos. I will ask him how he got to become a
political ecologist to get the conversation started.

Would it be OK if I gave him access to the blog so he knows what we have
been up to? He wont have time to read it! Let me know if you object.

Here is his web page:

http://www.u.arizona.edu/~robbins/

No comments:

Post a Comment